Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend fun

We were very busy this weekend! On Sunday we decided to give Charlotte a bottle. Even though I am breast-feeding, it was recommended that we introduce a bottle to Charlotte between 3 and 4 weeks so that she would recognize it and take one in the future. So I pumped and Chris happily gave her a bottle. He was so excited to be able to feed her! She did not care where the milk was coming from, she was just happy it was there! I don't think we need to worry about her not taking a bottle! 

She drank just about 3 ounces! What a little piggy! She then proceeded to poop and it exploded up her back and we needed an outfit change! What fun!
We went up to Mt. Laguna for the afternoon with Lisa, Joe and Joli, so they could let their wild animal, I mean dog, run around for a bit. After Joe directed us the round about way there, we finally found a campground and had lunch. The only problem was that it was about 50 degrees and windy! I ate quickly, huddled between Lisa and Chris, then Charlotte and I hung out in the car where it was nice and warm for the afternoon. Even though it was cold, it was nice to get out of the house!

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is hot, frame that one, lol! I have some of you guys in the car I'll give you too!

    ReplyDelete