I got Charlotte dressed today and brought her out to see Chris. He immediately replied "that is the cutest skirt". We then had a discussion about the differences between a dress and a skirt... He was also confused as to where bloomers go!
We spent some time outside playing with Baylie today. Charlotte was quite the character... She's 8 months old and already resisting cuddling and kisses!

Awe! She looks so cute!! I feel like I haven't seen her in weeks!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a cute little French girl with her "beret" on.
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't teach Chris better about the diff. between skirts and dresses. He was probably tuning me out during that lesson. xo J. Grammy
Always thought bloomers were best worn on the top.....
ReplyDeletewondering if you noticed the way Charlotte curls her toes when she's standing......and in the last 2 pictures, she looks like you...more like you I should say. STill has strong resemblance to her daddy, but the mommy thing is definately taking hold!!!! (Hope she skips the bratty traits!!! tho that payback thing does look mighty good.....) Love, Mom