Friday, February 26, 2010

Early Birthday Photo Shoot!

So we decided that next week might be a bit hectic, and I was dying to take these pictures... So when Charlotte woke up from her nap this afternoon, she had a nice little surprise waiting for her!Charlotte figured out really quick how to dip the candle back in the frosting for a second taste.
Then she just went all in!
It went downhill from there...









She kept wanting to feed Chris cake. I don't think he minded.
Baylie desperately wanted to eat the cake. We held off until the very end, took a few pictures and dragged her away from the cake!
I think this picture is my favorite. I love it in black and white too. Charlotte just loves to give kisses and will give you a kiss most times when you ask for it. She loves her Daddy so much!

4 comments:

  1. Awe!! So cute!! They turned out really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo shoot!!!!!
    They all turned out so very good....
    I can't decide which one(s) I like better!
    Love the last one!!!!
    OMG Kacie, what a great tribute to a lot of very hard work...talk about labors of love...

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got our power back on since losing it Thursday and this is the first thing I looked at. What a reward!!! Great photos!!!!
    I can't quit smiling and laughing! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it looks like Charlotte has her paternal grandmother's table manners!

    What a cutie - and I think J in Westborough would totally approve of her style :)

    L in Harvard

    ReplyDelete