Friday, April 2, 2010

And She's Off!!!

Well, Charlotte is just shy of 13 months, and she is FINALLY walking. I have thought for about a month now that she was going to walk any day... but she is stubborn (wonder where she got that from?) and would just sit down and crawl to where she wanted to be! She finally decided today that she had the confidence to do it, and never looked back! Don't you just love the tongue hanging out?


4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I told you she'd wait til Chris was around :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are the cutest photos of Charlotte EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Charlotte! Those are so cute- love the tongue! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!So incredible.....we all just loooked at these.....at least three times, and blew them up!!!Awesome!!! You do realize that its just been a month since she started to crawl-forward. So there hasn't been much crawlin!!!
    She is just so gorgeous!!! We all appreciated the pics!! Love from us all, Kelly, Karen, Granpa and Grandpa, Rodney and Mom

    ReplyDelete