Finally I have gotten around to putting up a new post since we have been home. On Friday Charlotte and I went to the toy store and got her a sand box. She was thrilled. I feel like it was a wonderful investment. I can sit in the chair, throw the ball for Baylie, and Charlotte digs and pours sand over her head. It's a win win situation!

I think it is hilarious how Charlotte won't walk on the grass in bare feet. She MAY walk on it with shoes on, but instead of taking the direct route to the sandbox, she walks allllll the way around, just so she can walk on the cement! Silly girl!


We also got her a little swimming pool that she likes to splash in!

Baylie thinks its a good water dish!

I think Charlotte missed Baylie... not sure if Baylie missed Charlotte though!

We made yummy orange popsicles and Charlotte loved them!



Lisa and Joe brought Joli over on Sunday night so they could go out to dinner! Charlotte was so happy to see Lisa and the baby!

While we were gone Lisa was busy making Charlotte this awesome mini quilt filled with pictures of our family. It will be so nice for her to have when she misses her daddy!

She also made her a pillow! Charlotte keeps pointing to it and saying "Dada" then running to the door.

While the boys were deployed the last time, Joli had a "Daddy Doll" that she loved, (and still does). So here is Charlotte's Daddy doll. She still gets confused and if I hand it to her and tell her its her "Dada Doll" she again, runs to the door saying "dada dada". **UPDATED FOR LISA'S COMMENT** Joli thinks that Charlotte's Daddy Doll is hers... Lisa thinks we should get a darker complexion Daddy Doll so that the girls can tell them apart!

The girls had a great time playing in the sandbox. I don't think Joli ever wanted to get out!
Now if we could just make "dada" look a little darker then they would both understand, lol!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of baylie in the wagon...run baylie run!!! Better watch out for that attitude that's so apparent in the pic of Charlotte taking the long way round to the sand box. Looks like that girl's got a mission!!! Great pics! Thanks, Love Mom
ReplyDeleteThe quilt Lisa made is awesome!!!
ReplyDelete