Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hot Hot Hot!

Today was a hot one... apparently the rest of the week is going to be warm too. Charlotte woke up from her nap in a wonderful mood. We went right out to play in the water! She of course had to torment Baylie too!
We saw frog acrobats at the zoo last night. Charlotte was very excited that there was a frog on her water block!
We played in the pool for a while. Charlotte kept getting in and out to get Baylie's toys and take them. The grass had just been mowed so she kept getting grass clippings in her pool. She was not happy with that!

She finally had enough of her pool and then I made her pose for pictures. She didn't think this was such a great idea.
Then she started getting goofy. (Yes that is a little bruise on the bridge of her nose, Lisa hit her with the stroller last night and she went face first into the pavement. Ok well, she was running in circles after Joli, and we had told them to stop running. Joli listened, Charlotte thought it was still a game. Then she ran in front of the stroller. Wham. I picked her up and hugged her, then explained the best I could to a two year old that Mommies are always right and that's what happens when you don't listen. ) Anyway...
I kind of bribed her with some "num num's" as Charlotte calls any type of sweets. She thoroughly enjoyed her two gummy bears.
We sang some songs, and she smiled because she loves "neigh songs". She requests Yankee Doodle and She'll be Comming round the mountain at least 20 times a day.


After I was somewhat satisfied, I hooked up the snake sprinkler. She was beyond excited! She immediately started drinking the water.

Baylie likes to drink the water too.
She had a great time running through the water!




She started to move on to other things so I turned the water off. Both she and Baylie sat looking at it for a while hoping it would come back on!
Once she realized it was done, she started to pick up. She is so her fathers daughter!

1 comment:

  1. She sure looks cute in her posed photos, and the rest too! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete