On Monday we had Abby and Lilly over to play. They hadn't been to our house in a long time, we always go to theirs! The girls hadn't seen each other since before Christmas so they were happy to play. That was until Charlotte decided that she was tired and was going to be a wee bit of a snot... up until that point though they had fun!

I have a picture of the girls standing at the door when they were babies... now they are so big!

We had a busy week. School, speech, school, speech! Luckily we will be done with speech next week! Charlotte does enjoy going though.

Last night we did her speech "homework". She thought it would be more fun to do this with the headlamp on. Whatever works. She went through all her flash cards, colored them, and got them all right. So basically she is entirely capable of pronouncing things correctly, she just chooses not to. (Like Gog, or Gaga, instead of Dad/Daddy... she can totally say it with a D...)


Yesterday at Target I found a premie size sleep set on clearance, and I knew it would fit Charlotte's new American Girl Doll. She had asked me for pajamas for her, and instead of spending $25 on one pair, I got these for $6! She was so thrilled and her baby has been sleeping with her ever since!

This afternoon we went down to the park. We haven't been in ages. Charlotte was very excited to swing and slide!

I waddled around... and you can see why!!!

Charlotte asked to feel the baby while she was swinging... I sure hope she loves the baby just as much when it comes out! She is also telling people it is a baby sister... I hope she isn't too disappointed if it is a baby brother!

Five weeks left...
Oooooo, love the pics of homework time, putting that headlamp to good use.
ReplyDeleteNice to have a new blog!!!!
Love, Mimi