Sunday, February 12, 2012

More Phone Pictures and Videos!

We finally had some "winter" weather this week, in other words, a few rain showers. Even though it was hardly raining when Charlotte went to school this week she insisted on having her rain jacket and umbrella handy in case of threatening skies...Wednesday I had a doctor appointment that was early and I needed to bring Charlotte with me. After sitting in traffic for 45 minutes I called to inform them we would be late. I was notified that our doctor was sick and they were canceling their patients. A call would have been nice!!! So Charlotte and I went and got our nails done instead! It was her first mani/pedi! She wasn't too sure what to think at first but once they were done she loved them! Of course she picked out purple polish!

There even happened to be a Jamba Juice next door so we had to stop. Charlotte enjoyed a bag of pirates booty and her own little juice. Then we went to get the baby a few little things. We need to work on Charlotte's clothing taste a little.
Yesterday morning Charlotte had dance. She loves going. It was raining a bit again so of course that warranted rain boots...
She payed much better attention this week than last. She will tell you that she only got one sticker last week because she had trouble listening. This week she got two she was happy to report!
She is growing up so fast. Halfway through class they stop and switch their tap shoes to their ballet shoes. While most of the other kids still need help getting them on and off, Charlotte got her tap shoes off all by herself, and put on her ballet shoes. She then went and sat on a sticker and waited for her friends to be ready!
After dance we came home and made lunch. Charlotte helped Chris make his sandwich. We figured out why she is so eager to help. She just likes to spread Dede's jam, and after each spoonful she licks the spoon...
Charlotte really wanted to go to the park after nap but it was cold and still kind of wet out, so we decided to take her bowling. She was very excited but it was much different than when we went over Christmas break in New Hampshire. This was real bowling and the balls were much bigger and heavier. Even a 6lb ball was a bit much for her! Luckily they had little ramps to push the ball down and she enjoyed it.
Daddy beat Mommy and Charlotte. Bowling at 39 weeks pregnant is a bit interesting. There were a couple of times I thought I might roll down the lane as well. Next time I'll be back on my game!

This morning we had some more showers so we just hung out and picked up and played. Charlotte found my old glasses and thought she was very funny with them on!
This afternoon the weather cleared up and we walked down to the park. Only once we got there Charlotte decided she would rather sit and watch the kids play than actually play. She looked at bugs with Daddy and then they made a little fort out of twigs. It was a fun afternoon!
I've uploaded some videos from dance yesterday and then one from bowling. I couldn't pick just one so enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dance outfit with the boots! And thanks for the videos too. What fun. xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete