Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Well, I finally broke out the camera. The pictures aren't the best, but hey, at least there are pictures! Yesterday we went over to Zoey and Hayden's and decorated cupcakes. Charlotte was a little unhappy that they were being so loud and silly. I don't know where my quiet obedient kid came from (most of the time). She waited patiently for the cupcakes to cool off!

She had a great time eating cupcakes, or should I say eating frosting?
Nothing like waiting until the last minute to make Valentines. Charlotte sponge painted hearts for her Valentine's for her friends at school today, and then her kind mommy cut each one out, put a border on it and let her tape a lollipop to the back! I thought they came out very cute!
This morning we gave Charlotte a little basket of Valentine goodies. Since she doesn't like chocolate she got a lot of Snoopy and stickers. She spent a good amount of time writing in her Snoopy notebook with her Snoopy pencil. She would actually scribble on the line, like she was writing and she informed us that it said "Happy Valentine's Day".
She of course wouldn't smile for the camera, and when I asked her to show me her pretty shirt she covered it up with her hands.

And then she shone her flashlight in my face... The best part of the morning was when she was walking to the car with her bag of Valentines. She dropped it on the grass and very casually under her breath said "Shit!", picked the bag up and proceeded to the car. I know that is horrible, but I laughed for about the next half hour.
She had a very fun day at school passing out and receiving Valentines. She didn't eat any of her fruit at lunch and told me her belly was full because she had a cupcake! It was definitely a sugar filled day, as soon as she got home she went right to work on her Valentine candy. Her teeth were brushed extra good tonight!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and tasty Valentine's Day! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo CHarlotte's valentines she did with you are so clever!!! Good job!!! Love her assorted Valentine's Day loot, I was looking for Snoopy stuff, clearly didnt spend enuf time or looked in all the wrong places....sorry.
    And I love her tie line at her table for her Valentines!!!! Thanks for new pics! Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete