I haven't taken my camera out in a while... Partially because I am too tired to put effort into taking pictures, and second because Charlotte HATES having her picture taken now. Saturday morning we went to dance class. Charlotte was thrilled to go. She had a teensy bit of a hard time listening. By teensy I mean REAL hard time. She thought it was hysterical to not listen to Miss. Danielle.



Saturday afternoon we went down to one of Chris' friends birthday parties. It was a blast. They had a live band and Charlotte danced until the band went home.

Sunday morning we spent a home playing. We made a fort with the blocks and yes she is in the same outfit from the night before! She fell asleep in the car and neither Chris or I dared to change her clothes once she was asleep!

We spent a good majority of yesterday morning playing in the bathtub. Charlotte went fishing for letters!

She thought this was the best game ever.

Then she played IN the tub for about another hour. Charlotte and I made a rainbow out of the letters. When Chris came back in the bathroom Charlotte was so excited to tell him we made a rainbow. She then asked him to make a pony out of the letters.

Yesterday afternoon we went over to friends for a Superbowl party. Sadly, the Patriots didn't win, but we had fun anyway!

We also got a great yard sale deal this weekend. A bike trailer, which has an attachment that you can buy to put ski's on! Here's to hoping we get a lot of use out of it next winter!!!
Thanks for doing a blog when you're exhausted!!! I like that bike attachment. Can't wait to see a photo of it on skis in Vermont! Cute purple etc. skirt..and the Patriot's outfit. Very creative bathtub letters! xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteOoooo....a new blog!!!!!! So much more apprecitaed when we all know how you must feel...poor baby! But so good to see new pics!!!
ReplyDeleteNice to have a mommy pic in there for a change.
Love, Mimi