Monday, March 12, 2012

Update


Last Wednesday I was finally able to get my catheter out. I had a CT-Scan and then had to go up to Urology, so I wasn't sure how long I would be. I thought it would be a good idea to send Chris with a bottle for Caroline just in case. Chris took Charlotte and Caroline to the park and Charlotte got to feed Caroline a bottle! Charlotte was very excited when they picked me up and I got my "pee bag" off. We have been adjusting to a family of four nicely. Charlotte loves her little sister and doesn't give us too much of a hard time, she just doesn't like to stop talking!

She wants Caroline to do everything she does!
Friday we went to see Dr. Marc before we went to Hip Hop dance class! Caroline did great for her adjustment!
Then Charlotte had her new Hip Hop class. She was a little shy since there was a new teacher and all new kids. She was also the youngest one. But I think with a few more classes she will love it!

Chris has been super dad... cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, baking cakes... I have been trying to make sure he has a chance to relax and enjoy the baby too!
I don't think he could be any happier with his two girls!
Saturday morning Charlotte had tap and ballet class. She was very excited. So was Caroline.

Caroline likes to be awake right when we are trying to go to sleep... go figure!
We brought Charlotte's jeep down to the park so she could practice riding it where she wouldn't crash into anything. She just drove it in circles!
She had lots of fun until all the kids came over and wanted to try. She was really good though and shared with them!
Charlotte helped me stamp the baby announcements... If you get one with an address stamp multiple times, that is why!
Some more of the sleeping baby...

Leanh came over on Saturday night to meet the baby! She brought us tons of food for the freezer! It was so kind of her!
She will have her own baby to snuggle with in a few months!

2 comments:

  1. Very eager to meet Caroline! Can hardly grasp that Charlotte really does have a sister now! Cute photos! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, so many pics!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Its great that Chris has such awesome women in his life!! Lucky guy!!!

    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete