It's the longest she has kept a hat on in a long time!
She kept going over to the door to check herself out in the reflection!
![]() She thought it was so funny! |
![]() |
I didn't realize that this was the only picture I got of his hat. I didn't get one of Caroline's either. Oops.
Once we got there we watched the horses run, which Charlotte loved. We didn't have any winning tickets though! Charlotte enjoyed playing with her friends from school and carrying around the Padres Gnome she found in the garden. She was certain it was Santa Clause and would not put it down.
![]() |
No, that is not mac and cheese Chris spilled on Caroline... It is what you think it is. Poop. Poor Caroline needed her outfit changed and really could have used to be hosed down, but we settled on a baby wipe bath. Luckily Chris was holding her, not me!
![]() |
| We had a great time hanging out with our friends! |


















The hats were adorable and I love that last shot! Don't miss that, lol!!
ReplyDeleteLove the hats!!!! xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteAh hem....blog importance should be at the top of your ver long "to do" list; right below taking care of Caroline, Charlotte, you, Chris ( in no special order)
ReplyDeleteBut really????
Needs no signature......