I am considering the time before our stuff comes vacation, because I have a feeling most of the summer will be spent settling into the new house. We have been enjoying our time visiting. Jen came over this morning to see the girls and meet Caroline. Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's. Charlotte played in her sandbox for a while and Caroline played in the exersaucer. They finally got tired and both took naps! (Grandma layed with Charlotte at first and when I went up to check on them Grandma was sound asleep and Charlotte was still wide awake!) Caroline of course woke up while Charlotte was still asleep, but Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed having some time alone with her! She was a little crabby today which is unlike her. She is trying very hard to crawl, and while she has the arm and leg movements down she just isn't strong enough to make it work which is frustrating her. She also seems to be teething, she wants to chew on everything! Overall we had a pretty good day despite the cranky baby!
Sweet pictures with your grandparents. Charlotte and Caroline get so much loving!!! What every child should have...xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteOh my gawd I miss you guys! By the way that shirt looks much better on Charlotte than it did when I finally took it away from Joli, lol!!!
ReplyDeleteReally nice pictures of Caroline with both gma and gpa!!!Gpa is even smiling!!! Looks like Charlotte is missin the exersaucer....so cute Love, Mimi
ReplyDelete