Once again, I apologize for the delay in posting. Chris came home last week and we have been getting everything put away and spending time playing with the kids. It was a long two weeks alone. Moving is definitely a big change for a 3 year old. Having a Great Grandma who spoils the previously mentioned 3 year old doesn't help when I am alone with her and she wants a freeze pop for breakfast. I can say no, the Great Grandma (who shall remain anonymous) can not, therefore puts me in quite a pickle when it comes time for breakfast at our house! Charlotte's current breakfast requests... Lemonade and a slice of cheese. Um, no. Then lots of crying begins... Charlotte started swimming lessons last week (will post pictures later) and by Thursday she was jumping in the pool! She loves them now and it is great to see her progress and make some friends!
Caroline is becoming quite the little character. She is really trying to crawl. Did I mention that she isn't even 5 months old yet? She scooches, and rolls and turns herself all around. Luckily she is still very slow moving that I can catch her! Today we went down to the park after naps and she got to try out the swing for the first time. She was in love! She was so happy!
Ellen came for a visit today. It is so nice being close to everyone. Charlotte loves having visitors! We played in the river (sans clothes for Charlotte) and on the playground and just enjoyed being outside! Caroline liked splashing her feet in the river too, once the initial shock of the cold water took place!
Lots of pictures following, many of Caroline in the swing, but I figured I would post them all in hopes of making up lack of posts... Enjoy!
Front Porch Sittin'
11 years ago


























Awe man! I was all distracted and now I miss you guys :)
ReplyDelete