Monday, August 13, 2012

Scrub a dub dub...

At the recommendation of my friends Sue and Lisa, I got Caroline a bath seat for taking baths with Charlotte. We have had it for about a month now and at first she was kind of wobbly in it, but now that she is pretty good sitting up outside of the seat, she really loves it. Charlotte loves having her in the tub also, in part because she likes to pour water on poor Caroline's head. I keep telling Charlotte that Caroline will be bigger and able to do the same thing to her one day! For now though Caroline just enjoys chewing on all the bath toys!















3 comments:

  1. Great facial expressions! Charlotte reminded me of Chris in the tub when he too did that to his hair. xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I used to be able to beat up on Rodney ( which I apparently took great pleasure in for as long as I could!!!) then one day....
    Pair of towel girls is very cute!
    So glad your camera is back out again!
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete