I'll start with the second half first since that is how the pictures uploaded. Tuesday after school we headed over to New York to celebrate Christmas with Amy, Jim and the kids. Caroline loved playing under their giant tree!
Molly is so great with the kids! Charlotte just loves her! I love the look on her face... I have that reaction to Caroline quite a bit!I can't believe how big everyone is getting!
The gang; Rosie, Maggie, Charlotte, Molly, Aidan, Caroline and Rory. And I thought it was hard to get two kids to look at the camera...
Earlier that day we had Charlotte's Christmas party at School.
Charlotte was so excited to see Santa she kept jumping up for her turn!
She told him very quickly what she wanted, Legos.
Caroline still wasn't such a fan of Santa.Charlotte has a great preschool class!
They entertained us with some singing and dancing! It was wonderful!

















The picture of Molly in the background with Caroline is priceless!!! Especially considering that look must be so very common wherever Caroline goes!!! Love, Mimi
ReplyDelete