Since we have no snow at our house I wasn't anticipating that there would be snow at the egg hunt, however I failed to calculate in the elevation change. Our town's egg hunt was only for kids ages 3-12, so we went to a nearby one that included Caroline's age as well. I didn't even pack warm clothes, but thankfully my car is so filled with junk extra clothes etc. we had enough to outfit the kids in warmer gear.
Of course while we waited for the egg hunt to start Charlotte declared she needed to go to the bathroom, and of course there weren't any. Mimi took her behind a building, but she wasn't thrilled with that idea. Clearly she did that too much in her younger days.Jenni and Marcus came with us and Caroline just loves Jenni. I took her from Jenni and she started screaming. Since Charlotte was pouting we got a picture of Caroline and Marcus with the bunny!
Charlotte made it back in time to start the egg hunt. She was very particular with what eggs she wanted, she couldn't have two of the same color, so she passed up quite a few eggs!
I took Caroline to the 3 and under area to collect eggs but a foot of snow is hard to walk in when you are only 2 1/2 feet tall! I put 3 eggs in her basket for her and once she fell it was all over.
The kids were super uncooperative today, but they were thrilled with all the candy inside their eggs. 

We then walked over to the country store for some more candy (what are we crazy?!!) and to look around. Caroline very happily sat in the stroller with a lollipop.
Maybe there will be another egg hunt tomorrow??








Ahhhhh, spring in New England! lol xo, JGrammy
ReplyDelete