Friday, April 5, 2013

Egg hunt!

When we got to Grandma and Grandpa's on Easter, Charlotte discovered the yard was filled with eggs that the Bunny had hid! She was so excited to start hunting! It was so much nicer than the big egg scrambles with a ton of other kids!! 


I continue to be amazed each day by how much Caroline picks up just watching Charlotte. She watched Charlotte collect a few eggs, then knew just what to do!







 Caroline was so cute. She was wearing my overalls from when I was her age!
 Charlotte did a great job finding the smaller eggs that were hidden more than Caroline's!

 After she started filling her basket with eggs, it started to get heavy and the eggs would fall out every time she bent down to get more. So, she took it upon herself to set her bag down, walk to the egg, pick it up and shake it, drop it in her basket, and then collect her basket and continue onto the next one!








 Once we found all the eggs, (or so we thought, we found one the next day and who knows what Grandma will find when she is gardening!) I asked the girls to sit for a picture. Caroline was more concerned that she found a KitKat bar in her egg and needed it opened immediatlely!



We went inside and Charlotte went through her loot!

The Easter Bunny was pretty generous this year!
After taking a break, Charlotte wanted to color some more eggs. I think I have had enough hard boiled eggs for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment