Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fun outside

While Charlotte was at school on Tuesday, Caroline and I had Marcus over. All they both wanted to do was play outside. I guess after being cooped up all winter it is like an entire new world to them! We started with the bubble machine. Caroline now says "bubbles". 
 Then they moved onto the riding toys.
 It was a match made in heaven... Caroline wanted to just sit in the car, and all Marcus wanted to do was push the cars around. So I got Marcus to push Caroline. They both loved it!




 Then Caroline discovered the Tulips are blooming. She really enjoys picking the petals off... even off the ones that aren't open yet...



I told her she needed to just smell them instead, which somewhat worked.!
 After a little nap for Caroline and lunch out with Jenni and Marcus, we picked Charlotte up from school. When we got home they both wanted to stay outside, so we played some more since it was so nice.








 Caroline loves to play peek-a-boo.
We finally headed inside and Caroline went down for a little pretend nap while Charlotte and I did some gardening! (Post to follow!)

3 comments:

  1. How the heck did those two get so big!!! Always cute, but bigger every day!xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peek a boo!

    Smelling the tulips is awesome; much better than just pulling the petals
    Loving sisters always so nice to see!!

    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness they're both so cute!! I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete