Saturday, July 27, 2013

More Lake...

The lake is becoming a common theme this summer! It is so nice to have calm water and a beach close by (as opposed to the ocean which I am not a huge fan of!) Charlotte tried out her new swim vest, which she wasn't thrilled with. I told her it would help her learn to swim, which she translated into "this will make me swim". She was not pleased to find out that it doesn't provide much floatation and she much prefers her swimmies.
Caroline went right into the water and swam out to Chris and Charlotte.


 They had such a great time!

Later that week the girls and I went back and met Jenni and Marcus to play. 



I got the girls little inner tubes which they loved.


 Charlotte was in the lake pretty much the whole time. She found some friends to swim around with and I hardly saw her!





 Since Chris was at work, I packed the wagon to help carry the stuff down to the lake. Of course this meant that Caroline was obsessed with sitting in it. Jenni stepped up and gave them rides up and down the beach. Marcus and Caroline loved it, but I had to listen to Charlotte complain that she didn't get a ride, (she make the wagon a little heavy for us pregnant mom's to pull!) All in all it was a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment