On Friday we had a quiet day for the most part. Our favorite nurse was back so we enjoyed most of the morning! We got ready for all Killian's tests etc. that they were going to do in the afternoon. Shortly after Killian and Chris returned from the unpleasant stuff, Grammy and Papa arrived to meet their newest Grandbaby!
Grammy was so excited to shop for a boy! She and Papa brought Killian his first dump truck (which currently is a great diaper holder!) and some cute little boy outfits!!
They also brought up his baby hat that Ellen so graciously made for him. We have one for each kid, and this time Ellen apparently had an intuition that it was a boy and made the hat in mostly boy colors! We got tons of compliments on it!
Killian got some Red Sox gear that Chris is thrilled with.
Chris had to unfortunately leave for work but Grammy and Papa and I had dinner together before they headed home!
Killian loved meeting his grandparents!










Ah, a great day!
ReplyDeletexo, JGrammy
I love all these posts!! So sweet!!!!! Wish I could come snuggle!!
ReplyDelete