Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween Parade

I realized that I still haven't posted from Halloween. The Sunday before Halloween was the annual parade in Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood. This is usually when I try and take photos since Halloween is so busy and dark! Of course the kids were less than cooperative. I asked Charlotte in July what she wanted to be for Halloween. She said "a spider again." I told her she needed to choose something different than last year. So she picked a Strawberry. I found a super cute Strawberry Fairy costume and we went with a fruit theme. Caroline was a watermelon. 
Charlotte a strawberry...

And Ellen so graciously made Killian an Apple hat! Didn't get a photo of the whole fruit salad together as the watermelon seems to grow on her own vine, but they were pretty cute!
We even got Grandpa outside for a few photos with his Grandbabies!

Grandma and Grandpa will have been married 65 years in a couple weeks and are great role models of what a healthy happy marriage should be like!

We are so lucky to get to spend so much time with them!
We packed up and headed down to the parade where we met Baylee, Charlotte's little friend from across the street!

Caroline wasn't sure what to think of Baylee's mom Simone!
One of the highlights of the day, and one of the best photos I got, was of the girls in the firetruck!
The kids waited and wandered around until it was time for the parade!




Somehow the two big girls ended up in the wagon and poor Chris had to pull them, and carry Caroline.

We turned around a little early and headed back to avoid the lines for the pony ride! This is where Charlotte went on her first horse ever!
Caroline was so excited to get a ride too!

We hung out for a bit longer before heading back to Grandma and Grandpa's. We were so happy to have Daddy there with us this year!




1 comment:

  1. We're so lucky to have the cutest grandchildren!
    Sweet photos of your grandparents too....
    xo, JGrammy

    ReplyDelete