Last weekend was the final two performances of The Nutcracker! I gave Chris my camera and asked him to take some photos backstage! I love the behind the scenes shots! Charlotte had such a great time and loved all the big kids and her friends she danced with. We are so proud of her for getting up on stage without any fear and dancing away. It was so much fun to watch her. 

I wasn't able to make it to the evening performance but there was a special guest who went to watch, Charlotte's wonderful teacher!
Charlotte was mesmerized with all the big ballerinas!
She loved being with her friends backstage also.
It was finally showtime! Chris took some photos from behind the scenes.
(I love all the big kids showing the little ones what to do in the background!)
She did just a wonderful job and had such a great time, looking forward to next year!



























Sweet photos!!! xo, JGrammy
ReplyDelete