Yesterday after the afternoon downpour, we got Killian up from his nap, got on rain boots and headed down the driveway.
It didn't take long before we found some puddles, but they weren't too big, so we kept walking.
We went to the end of the cul-de-sac to the giant puddle, but were immediately attacked by mosquitos, so Charlotte ran back and grabbed the bug spray. Then it was game on!
It took Killian a few minutes to warm up to the idea, and we coaxed him out of the stroller by giving him rocks to throw.
He tried his hardest to jump but he couldn't get totally off the ground!
We headed back home after a while and took a quick bath and drained their rain boots, they were all sloshing around!




















Great action shots!!! The boot company should buy your photos for their ads!!!! xo, JGrammy
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooooooo cute!! I'm so jealous, and the kids looks SO MUCH OLDER!! Ugh, I need to come see you! It's been more than a year and I don't like it! Love you!
ReplyDelete