This morning was Killian's first day of preschool in the 2 year old classroom. He tried going to school about 6 months ago and only went once a week and wasn't a huge fan. Now that he has taken the summer off, he was ready to go! He got a new backpack and lunchbox for his birthday and didn't want to take his backpack off!
I put the sign down and he immediately hit it with his lunchbox... boys!
I had to bribe him with the promise of gum if he held his sign and smiled.
We stopped to get his teacher some flowers for his first day and he loved carrying them and following Caroline into school.
Once he got inside though it was a different story! We took off his shoes and put them in his cubby, which he then took out and threw... He cried when I left but he was going to go over to Caroline's class shortly after and I know he will have fun!







As cute as the other two going to school!
ReplyDeletexo, JGrammy