Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day- Happy Birthday Chris!

Today is Chris' birthday AND St. Patrick's Day! We started off the day by bringing mom to the airport... boo... then we went to mine and Charlotte's post-partum appt. at the birth center. Charlotte weighs 7lb 2oz!!! I can't believe she is getting big so quick! We didn't sleep well last night because I have a horrible stomach ache, which I think was due to the antibiotic (which I stopped taking last night!) and Charlotte was sooo unhappy she screamed until 2am, which is NOT like her. Poor Baby. We lounged all day and finally went outside to take pictures in our St. Patty's Day outfits, which was a great idea, since Charlotte decided to poop all over her outfit right after we got inside! 

Mom made Chris a birthday cake last night and we had no candles, so Mom was so creative and put a real candle right in the middle!
Joli waited so patiently for cake!
Joli loved helping Chris open his presents!
Here is Chris's birthday present from Charlotte! She picked herself out a present too! It is a onesie that says "Born Into It- Boston Fan"

Here she is after her bath, her hair is so fluffy it looks like she has a mohawk!


1 comment:

  1. I told you she would poop on it! LOL! I want to see the pictures you took of Charlotte and I from last night! She was so sweet while she slept!! I also want copies of Joli patiently waiting for cake! Bring your computer tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete