Friday, March 27, 2009

Some Photos

We haven't been up to much the last couple days. Chris is starting to really enjoy interacting with Charlotte now that she actually stays awake for longer than 5 minutes. She did pee on his side of the bed in the middle of the night this week, which required a middle of the night sheet change. Oops.

The classic sleeping position...
We put Charlotte in her hammock tonight just for a trial. She seemed to enjoy it a bit more, but I still like her in her swing at night so I can see her easier. We'll probably put her in it to sleep in a couple weeks. 
Here she is in her swing. We finally hooked up the speaker for the ipod so we don't have to listen to the programed birdie sounds all night... 

1 comment:

  1. I love how much she's opening her eyes!!! Oh I want to kiss her face!

    ReplyDelete