Friday, August 7, 2009

Playground and Colors!

Charlotte and I went to meet Amy, Maggie and Rosie this morning to go for a walk/jog while Molly and Rory were at camp. As soon as Charlotte got in the stroller she passed out and slept for about an hour until we stopped and she woke up! After our walk, instead of going home, we waited for the kids to be finished at camp, so Maggie and Rosie got in the swings! 
I brought Charlotte over to watch Rosie and she started going bananas! She was laughing and squealing! She thought Rosie was so funny swinging!
So I took her on the swings too! I can't wait until she is big enough to sit in a swing herself! She does sleep in a hammock so I know she loves the motion!
This afternoon while Charlotte was napping, Grandma and I fininshed her color book! I get ideas in my head and then boss Grandma around until she sews for me! This project actually took some time, but we finished it tonight. 
Grandma's neighbor has an embroidery machine and sewed "Charlotte's Colors" on the cover!
So many colors she just doesn't know what to do!!!
I think she is getting a bit sick of the camera though!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That book is awesome!! I love it! I can't wait to see the little miss again!! And you and Chris too!!

    ReplyDelete