Yesterday we hung out and then went to do some shopping. When we came home we were greeted with a big box of clothes from Amy! Charlotte thought the box was awesome.

She thought the clothes were awesome too and made it somewhat impossible to go through them. It was like Christmas early! Thanks Amy!

Later in the evening we went to dinner with Willie and Lynsie. It was pretty cold and rainy all day yesterday, so Charlotte got to wear her new jacket!


Once we got back from dinner, Lisa and Joe came over. Charlotte got her hands on some wrapping paper and thought it was way better than her new Mega Blocks! I can't wait for Christmas! Do they make organic, edible paper and bows?

Since it was so chilly we had a fire outside and toasted marshmallows. Joli's tactic of sticking the marshmallow in the fire for half a second, pulling it out screaming in joy "I toasted it" was priceless. She was not very happy when Willie toasted her one for real and didn't understand why it was hot and squishy.

It was pretty cold outside, but we had a blast sitting outside for a few hours!
Not so sure about the blocks,should I take them back and just get a box assortment????
ReplyDeleteJust love Charlotte in the box!!!! Both pictures are so good!!!!
Love, Mom
By cold I'm assuming you meant a chilly.... what?.... 50? LOL Yesterday's HIGH was 46 and the low was 14. Bundle bundle!
ReplyDelete