Saturday, January 2, 2010

From Snowfall to Sunshine

We arrived back home late last night. Charlotte was awake for the first 4 1/2 hours out of the 6 hour plane ride. She was into everything and wanting to play with everybody. It made for lots of entertaining until she finally gave up and fell asleep! Baylie slept under the seat the whole flight and didn't stir one bit! This morning we were greeted with lots of sunshine! It was in the 70's and just a beautiful day! Although we have lots of unpacking to do, we decided to go to the park and have a picnic instead! I think Charlotte enjoyed the sunshine just as much as we did! It's good to be home!








3 comments:

  1. Miss you all! I must say, your weather looks appealing when I hear reports of severe wind tonight, possible power outages (No!) and more snow. And you three playing in the sunshine in your tee shirts! I bet it felt really good...Coffee in bed this a.m. without Charlotte was not as much fun!!! xoxoxoxo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look very cute!! So dinner tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so the warm weather looks good on Charlotte too; especially like the throwing up in the sunny sky pic, but I really like the snowy family pics!
    Is that "wrong"????!!!!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete