Yesterday was the last day of rain for the week! It has been a very wet week! Luckily it didn't rain very much in the morning's so we could still get out of the house at least once a day! Yesterday it even hailed! Chris had the day off from work and I went to get my hair done! It was lovely! She was very happy to play with her daddy and her new favorite snack is Clementines! She has about 3 a day!She gets really excited about eating! She also has been really enjoying climbing under the TV stand and sitting, and pulling herself up!
She really likes playing with her ball tunnel thing, and thinks it is so awesome that she can put the balls in herself!
The rain finally stopped today and we went to the park to play! It was still kind of chilly out, but Charlotte enjoyed being outside and playing on the swings! Lisa and Joli came over tonight for Pizza and they brought a movie too. Charlotte didn't last for the movie! She had a rough day. I was coming down with a cold so I took a long nap this afternoon. Chris was great and played with her, until I woke up to screams. She had hit her forehead on the door hinge while trying to pull herself up and had a nice egg on her forehead! Then she was really crabby. I realized Chris hadn't given her a bottle when she woke up! By the end of the day Chris told me he doesn't envy me at all and thanked me for being a stay at home mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment