This morning we went to meet Abby and Lisa at Summer's Past Farms. Charlotte was excited.

She finally has her two top teeth. The second one just poked through, and she has one more on the bottom. Five in all. She has already figured out how to grind her teeth together to make a lovely noise... I guess it is hereditary.

She gave Lisa and the baby lots of love.

One of her favorite things to do was to pick and eat the flowers, and the gravel!

Lilly and Charlotte cooperated long enough for Abby and I to take a few pictures of them. The gardens were so pretty!


Charlotte has been testing out her lungs lately. When she gets excited she screams. It is a really fun stage.

Lisa's belly is getting so big! We had lots of fun and came home to take a nap!

While Charlotte was napping, Wille, Josh and Heather came over to help me trim the legs off the new table I got today for Charlotte. Chris was afraid I was going to saw a finger off... When she woke up she tried it out and loved it!

We both ate dinner at her table tonight. This was her second plate of pasta and meatballs. She didn't eat the first, when she was getting into her chair it fell off the table and all over the floor...

Suprizingly she ate most of her food right off the plate! She has figured out how to take her bib off though. Once she went to bed, I ordered her some bibs that have a snap!!!
You need to put something on the wall that makes it look like she's looking out a window. Like a pretty landscape or something :)
ReplyDelete