This afternoon after Charlotte woke up from her nap we headed to Coronado to pick Chris up from his golf game with his work buddies (check out his attire) and then headed to the beach so Dad could get a beach fix. It was pretty close to low tide so Grandpa brought Charlotte out to the water so she could splash around! I think it was the first time she actually played in the ocean! Even though we have been to the beach, she usually stays far away from the water unless she is in someone arms and then she clings for dear life! She only played for about 10 minutes before she had decided she had enough of the water and sand and wanted to leave. Once we got to the car though, she took her shovel and started back towards the sand. Crazy kid!
Oh my gosh, I have never seen my son looking so........stunning???? Where did you get your cute outfit Chris? Charlotte's looking cute as always-and bigger by the day! xo JGrammy
I especially love pictures of Charlotte< 4th one and the 11th, and 12th. OMG they're so good, and shes so cute!!! Oh yeah, and Chris really outdid himself on the outfit..... Love, Mom
Oh my gosh, I have never seen my son looking so........stunning???? Where did you get your cute outfit Chris?
ReplyDeleteCharlotte's looking cute as always-and bigger by the day!
xo JGrammy
I especially love pictures of Charlotte< 4th one and the 11th, and 12th. OMG they're so good, and shes so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, and Chris really outdid himself on the outfit.....
Love, Mom