

Charlotte loves her dog... Baylie has gotten really good at tolerating Charlotte and I think she really loves her too! She gets so excited to go an get Charlotte up in the morning and gives her lots of kisses!
We spent the 4th of July at the beach, well for a few hours. It was cold and windy and miserable. Charlotte had on a really cute shirt, but then decided she wanted my drink and HAD to have it. So I gave it to her and let her try to drink out of the cup. It ended up all over her. I don't think she learned her lesson though.
Then she poured sand on her head. It was everywhere! I remembered why I hate the beach!
We came back home and Lisa and I took Joli (and Markus) down the street to the park to see the fireworks!
A few days ago Charlotte threw this doll on the floor. It was my Cabbage Patch Kid when I was little, and it has a pacifier and comes with batteries. We didn't think the batteries still worked or were even in the doll, and didn't know what she did. So when Charlotte threw it on the floor and it started crying and wouldn't stop, we were all in shock!
Charlotte is not a fan of the crying doll. I am surprised that the batteries work still after all these years!
Watching the baby from afar...
This morning it was cold and rainy. I put Charlotte in a pair of my old overalls! I am so glad my mom saved some of my clothes! They looked so cute on her... if only she cooperated and smiled!

We went to storytime today and Charlotte proceeded to run all around the library for the duration of storytime. She wanted nothing to do with the kids books, or the songs/finger-plays/story. She just wanted to run through the stacks of books and pull one out every so often. She is just in a lovely mood lately!!!

What a fun bunch of photos. How cute they all are in their matching tee shirts. Whoa, Charlotte sure got a face full of sand. We've been wishing we could take her to town beach and show her where her Dad rolled in the sand with his friends and they all looked like mud monsters! xo JGrammy
ReplyDelete