Friday, September 2, 2011

Big Sister!

As most of you already know, Charlotte is going to be a big sister in February! She is very excited. She knows there is a baby in Mama's belly, and she also knows that the baby will drink milk when they come out! She has already been practicing on her own baby dolls!

We found out back in June while we were home visiting. I sort of knew since on the airplane I was disgusted by all the food smells, but it was still early. I actually told Mom first because she had such a fit when I was pregnant with Charlotte that she was one of the last people to know! (We were going home and Chris wanted to tell everyone in person!) Once Mom agreed that the very faint line was indeed a line, I went and told Chris. He was sleeping of course, like when I told him with Charlotte. He didn't seem too surprised! I spent most of the first trimester very tired and didn't want to eat certain foods, but no throwing up! Having a toddler to chase around this time also makes it much more tiring!

My due date is February 19th. We won't find out the gender this time around either, as we didn't with Charlotte until she was born. We both agree it is one of life's best and fewest surprises! We are currently discussing names, although we can't seem to see eye to eye on boys names. Chris thinks it's funny that I will randomly bring up a name and ask him what he things, and it is usually at a very random times!

I am seeing a wonderful doctor this time around who is extremely supportive of VBAC's (vaginal birth after cesarean) and natural births and hopefully if everything works out we can avoid another C-Section!

We can't wait to welcome another little baby into our family!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to have two grandkids!!! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete