Charlotte and Baylie were afraid to get wet!
This afternoon was another story. It sprinkled on and off all day and while we were waiting for our friends to come over it started raining again! This time Charlotte was in a better mood and got on her rain boots and her umbrella!
San Diego rain is nothing compared to New York rain, but it was certainly well appreciated!
Charlotte loved twirling her umbrella!


I don't think she realized I was taking photos of her until I got right up close. Then I got the "why are you taking my picture" look.
Charlotte, Daddy and Baylie went to look for Reyna and Matt and the twins.
Charlotte thinks Baylie is her best friend. Yesterday she was yelling to Baylie to come and play with her. Poor kid needs a sibling now!

She spotted her friends and was very excited!
She waited patiently... or not so patiently, for them to get out of the car! More pictures to come...

They both look so cute with their umbrellas-I should have bought Chris one like that when he was little. xo JGrammy
ReplyDeleteLove the pic with that look, more like "did I tell you you could take pictures of me???
ReplyDeleteYour window box looks great!!! Think the only reason you've beenclearly taking care of it is so you have a great backdrop for your pics!!!And it is!!!Ahhh so very nice to see a new blog first thing!!! Love, Mimi
OMG!! Thses pictures are so cute!!! The fourth and fifth ones especially, and CHris too. Patting Baylie on the head.....so cute!
ReplyDelete