Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Daddy's Back!

Chris left last Friday for a short trip for work. Charlotte and I missed him but enjoyed our girl time together! I decided while he was gone to night time potty train Charlotte since I was sick of wet pull-ups in the morning. I am not sure as to why I decided to do this while Chris was gone, seeing how that would mean I was losing sleep... but we did it. She only had an accident the first night, and we have been dry for the past two! Today was also her last day of speech! We have accomplished a lot in the past week!

Chris came home this afternoon and Charlotte was thrilled to see him. He was exhausted since he stayed up late every night to fish while he was away, but after a nice cup of coffee he was ready to head down to the park to play! Of course Charlotte wanted to bring her baseball bat, mitt and glove to play ball! Chris didn't object! I am not sure who had more fun!








After a while Chris had to show her how to properly swing. She kept swinging down instead of across. After a few times she was good to go!
When Chris was done with his glove she ran back to the bench to put Chris' glove next to hers. They couldn't sit on the grass, they might get ruined.
It is always nice to have Chris home again. Charlotte just loves her Daddy!

She also loves having someone to take her across the big rocks!
And someone to race her. She loves racing Chris. She is getting pretty fast too!
We picked up some pizza and Chris and Charlotte spent the night playing trains and little people. They are now having a dance party before a shower while I enjoy having a break from the bedtime routine!!

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet, and great baseball action shots! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce!!! great pictures of a distracted Charlotte
    Ahhhh nice smiling.....but the best is the description of post park activities, "the pre shower ritual dance...."
    so funny,
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and love "home plate"

    ReplyDelete