Monday, January 16, 2012

Strollin...

I keep getting asked (the person shall remain anonymous) why I haven't been blogging as much, and why have I been taking pictures with my phone... Hopefully this post will clear some of that up. Charlotte has been extremely uncooperative when it comes to taking her picture. I get yelled at, scowled at and shown her bum. Therefore, if she doesn't see my camera I generally get a child with a better disposition. In an attempt to please a certain someone (again, anonymous) I brought my camera with me while Charlotte and I went for a walk the other day. She was less than thrilled.How dare I take pictures of her? Her baby had to join us as well.
She was downright uncooperative!


The best part of the walk was when she decided she had to pee. We were about a block from the house, I had nothing but my keys and my camera and I knew that we wouldn't make it back in time. I can't really carry her anymore and her little legs don't run very fast. So we went around the corner by a fence and she peed on someones lawn. We need to work on our squatting and peeing because it ran down the sidewalk, all over my shoes, and sprayed out and got on my pants. It was really lovely. But at least she didn't pee her pants!
There was one yard with lots of "wish flowers". She had a good time blowing them after she got the hang of it and realized it wasn't really "too hard". She refused to make a wish though.

We strolled nicely back home.
Then I tried to take her picture while she was aware of what I was doing. I got screamed at.
The screams of "DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!" followed with her sulking on the step.
Hopefully once her baby brother/sister comes she will be more excited about getting her picture taken, and if not, at least you will have one cooperative baby to look at!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so nice, a NEW Blog!!!! Makes the day! (Or if you're Dede, it makes your nite)
    Even if the poser is unbelievably grumpy....still cute!
    Love, "Anonymous"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you got sprayed by the pee....Charlotte looks like quite the little Mom with her baby in the stroller. xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete