Wednesday afternoon Charlotte, Caroline and I went outside to swing for a bit. Charlotte was really good about the fact that the swing was for Caroline and since I only had it hung up on the basketball net that it wouldn't support her! (We are in the process of making Charlotte her own swing and attaching the swings in between trees, but until then the basketball hoop it is!) Caroline loved it and Charlotte loved being the helper and pushing her! She was actually really well behaved which was a nice treat, and she even went to bed without throwing a fit. (She then proceeded to get out of bed a half a dozen times for various reasons to include "excuse me mommy, I have something to say... Goodnight". That one she came all the way downstairs and into the office for!) I think that it is about time I start to take the moving labels off our belongings...













Cute happy sisters! xo JGrammy
ReplyDelete