Friday, October 12, 2012

Fair!

I know I am horribly behind on blogging... I will try to get caught up! The end of September we headed over to Grammy and Papa's to go to the annual fair! Charlotte was very excited. First thing she wanted was a disgusting blue slushy. She hadn't napped and was fading quick and had her heart set on the disgusting thing. I gave in and she was thrilled. She loved that thing. It also gave her an amazing amount of energy... and turned her whole mouth blue.



We had lunch and met up with Grammy and Papa and also our friends Adam and Brooke. 

Charlotte played shy at first then got crazy!


We headed down to the rides next. We weren't sure how Charlotte would do since she wasn't with any other kids, but she had a blast! I was so surprised!


She loved playing with Adam and talked him into going into the crazy house with her!





 She talked Papa into going on the huge slide with her. Papa loved it. Charlotte had a look of panic on her face the whole time down!
 We figured we should check out some of the animal barns. Charlotte picked the Poultry barn first. She loved feeding the chickens.
 We saw the pigs and then kept walking. Charlotte had her eye on the spongebob balloon, which she decided she was going to stand and stare at it until someone made a move. It was me... carrying her away. She has a fascination with Spongebob and it drives me crazy! I don't even let her watch it! (That is probably why she is obsessed with it!)
 We went to sit down and take a break watching the dog show. Charlotte entertained us by dancing to the music. She was much better than the dogs.

 Caroline enjoyed herself too. She likes being heard.
 Then it was a stop at the promised Cotton Candy stand. Of course Charlotte picked out purple!
 She enjoyed sharing it with Caroline. I didn't condone this, in fact I was unaware it was happening at first, until I heard Caroline crying for more... Thanks Charlotte for contributing to your sister's sugar addiction at the age of 7 months!
 We headed home after that and had a great time at the fair! We were leaving the next morning but not before Grammy instilled some more goofiness into Charlotte. It is never boring around here...
 (Caroline did not like Grammy trying to put a wig on her...)
 Can't wait until next year when Caroline is big enough to ride the rides with Charlotte!

2 comments:

  1. They are going to get in so much trouble together!! I cant already see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun going to the Fair with you all!! xo JGrammy

    ReplyDelete