Last (?) week (I can't even remember when) we went up to the park to play for a bit. We have been so busy with school and gymnastics and trips here and there it was nice to just have a day to relax. Charlotte loves to swing with Caroline but is a very demanding swingee. I have to push her very high or she is not pleased. I think it's time to learn to pump!
Charlotte took Caroline down the slide for the first time! I don't think Caroline knew what to think about it!
Caroline crawled around the play structure a bit and chased after Charlotte. (This was a couple weeks ago, now she would have hopped right in that tunnel and been through to the other side before I had a chance to get there!)
After playing for a while we finally headed home. Charlotte was very adamant about carrying my bag. Even though it weighs about as much as she does!
We had also spent a few mornings at home. This was when Caroline was just pulling up to stand. Now it is all she does. The child has more bumps and bruises. She is a daredevil. She is going to give me gray hair!
Charlotte continues to love playing with Caroline. She tells me on a daily basis how much she loves her and how happy she is that she is ours. I think we all agree with her.


























Fun! and doesn't Miss Caroline have quite the animated faces now too, like her cute sister! xo JGrammy
ReplyDelete