Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Warmer Day.

Last Tuesday after Charlotte got home from school and Caroline got up from her nap, we decided to take the girls outside since it was in the high 30's. Since it wasn't so cold we didn't dress Caroline in her typical snow outfit, just some fleece pants with windbreaker ones over top, her jacket, hat and mittens. She was much happier with this crawl-able outfit! She even practiced her walking standing, taking one step and dive bombing into whoever is close by. She was quite happy to play with Charlotte's snow fort and her "castles" she made. She also found some sticks which she thought were quite delicious. Eventually her mitten fell off and she started to cry, which I took as she was ready to go inside, however upon taking her in and getting her stuff off she just proceeded to scream and watch Charlotte and Chris from the window or door. We eventually talked Charlotte into coming inside and playing with Caroline, which Caroline was quite pleased with! It was a fun snow day!



















3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I remember Charlotte wearing this little coat and the hat! So cute, she must not have wanted to come in when her mommy did; she looks like she was very busy having fun!!
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! All that snow makes her eyes pop :) More pictures of Charlotte please :D It's hard getting pictures of your first baby because they're so much more independent and you're with your youngest baby more. I have to constantly make a mental note to take pictures of Joli too! Right now she seems so big, but in a couple years I'm sure I will be sad I don't have enough pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about a sweet face!!! xo, JGrammy

    ReplyDelete