Sunday, July 28, 2013

Raspberry Picking

A few weeks ago, Kelly and her boyfriend Mike came up to visit for a couple days. We had great time with them and I was able to enjoy some adult time while the kids had a babysitter! The kids loved seeing them, and I think they served as a great method of birth control!!! 

That week Grandpa also came home from the rehab home after having Pneumonia. The girls missed him greatly and were so happy to see him home. I think Grandpa is happy to be home too!

 That afternoon we headed up to pick raspberries. Charlotte and Caroline were great helpers.

 Caroline had her own designated basket since all she did was eat or smush the berries.















We got lots and lots of berries and while the girls and I napped that afternoon Grandma and Chris set to work making jam!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! I need to take my kids berry picking, they'd have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete