On Thursday we woke up and got ready for the girls to come meet their new brother! After a bit of a debacle with the catheter, (they aren't my friends) we were finally set and ready for the girls to come in!

Mom and Colette made the long drive to see us and we greatly appreciated them taking the time and energy to come see us! I know the girls did too.
Charlotte was so excited to meet her baby brother.Caroline was equally as excited, yelling BABY about every 30 seconds and trying to kiss him constantly.
Mimi was wonderful and watched the girls while we were in the hospital, she didn't get much snuggle time as she was busy wrangling little girls.
The girls were also eager to see Chris and I, but Caroline didn't quite understand that she had to be gentle. She tried to rip my IV out of my arm a few times.
Charlotte would have stayed and snuggled all day.
We bribed Caroline with a Dum Dum pop in an effort to keep her quiet. She thought she should share her pop with Killian.
Colette got a few minutes of snuggles before the girls wanted him back!
I think that Charlotte is very pleased with her new sibling!
As the girls were getting ready to leave our wonderful Chiropractors, Dr. Katie and Dr. Brenton came up to give Killian his first adjustment! It was also very much appreciated that they made the trip up.
Chris headed to work shortly after (his work was about 10 minutes from the hospital, so we figured he should just work while we were staying up there and take the extra two days of his paternity leave at home!). I finally got to snuggle with Killian since Chris had been hogging him previously! I can't say I blame him!























Precious children!!!!!! xo, JGrammy
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! LOVE so, so, so, so much!!!
ReplyDelete