Yesterday we took Killian's two month pictures, a day late. He is getting to be so big I can't even believe it. He weighs about 11 1/2 pounds now and his 3 month clothes seem to be getting smaller by the day! He is still very good, but he likes to be held and he likes moving around. He enjoys being in the carrier on someones chest, which Caroline sees and also requests to be put in it.
We just put him in a crib in our room which he sleeps in for about half the night until he winds up sleeping on top of me, and we started putting him in the swaddle pod so he can still move his arms but can't flail! He typically sleeps from around 10-11 until 2:45 then wakes up to eat and then wakes up a couple more times before morning.
He isn't rolling over yet but he also spends no time on his tummy. I am not in a hurry for him to crawl! He enjoys looking at the toy bar and I probably should get some baby toys out one of these days! The girls love him to pieces, Charlotte continues to take on the motherly role, while Caroline seems to say "get big so we can cause trouble!". She likes to poke him but also likes to give him kisses and "shh' him when he cries.
I think his eyes might just stay blue! He is the perfect combination of both his sisters!













Quite the handsome little guy!
ReplyDeletexo, JGrammy
Awe!!! I love him!! Dang, I better get those clothes in the mail before he outgrows them, lol!!!
ReplyDelete