Thursday, October 30, 2014

Carving Pumpkins

Last night after we put Killian to bed the girls, Chris and I carved pumpkins! We made a few changes from years past, one being doing it inside! With Charlotte in school all day, and Chris working it makes it hard to find the daylight to carve outside. It is also cold. Our weekends have been busy and we didn't want the pumpkins to rot before Halloween so last night was the night! We also only got pumpkins for the kids this year. Since they can't actually carve, and they are mediocre gut scoopers, Chris and I do most of the work. Chris wasn't pleased with the fact that I told him we weren't going to do pumpkins but I think when we were done in less than 2 hours he was slightly relieved! We also somehow managed to have Charlotte forget all about roasting pumpkin seeds! Today when we got home we threw on the kids Halloween shirts and took a family picture and some daylight pictures of the pumpkins. Killian thought the pumpkins were lots of fun and loved taking the top off and sticking his hand through his pumpkins eyes. Luckily they only have one more day to last!








 









 (a photo without the dog for those blog readers who don't like the dog in their picture...)






2 comments:

  1. What fun, and love their shirts, not to mention their pumpkins. Such fun memories C, C and K will have. xo, JGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!!! Everything about where you live is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete