Since we didn't go to the parade in Grandma's neighborhood this year, I didn't get an opportunity to take photos of the kids in the their costumes. I've learned that right before trick-or treating is way too busy, and usually dark, and now that Charlotte is in school I can't get photos of the three of them during the day. Tuesday was in the 60's which was a nice change, so after ballet we got changed and went to take some photos before the sun set. My normal lens I use is broken so I had to use my alternative lens which I don't love. Nevertheless, the pictures came out not too terribly.
The kids are going with an insect theme this year. We usually let Charlotte decide what she wants to be and the others follow. Caroline is just starting to have a say so next year will be interesting! Charlotte is a purple butterfly, Caroline a ladybug and Killian is a bumblebee! Killian's tolerance for being outside and not being held was fading. It was 5pm and dinner time and he was kind of grouchy, but we just went with it.
Happy Halloween from our little "bugs"!




















Love the colorful bugs flying with their wings out...and Killian standing! xo, JGrammy
ReplyDeleteAwe!!! I love them!! They all look so adorable I just want to squeeze them!!
ReplyDelete