Saturday, April 4, 2015

Cleaning and Birthday Parties!

This morning we spent picking up the house since Mimi and Grandma were coming to stay the night! Chris and I were going next door for Tim's birthday party and since tomorrow is Easter, we figured it made sense for everyone to just be at our house! Picking up with the kids is no easy task in itself. I had just finished vacuuming the floors and was about to mop when Caroline spilled her yogurt all over the floor... needless to say the dog cleaned it up and the floors still aren't mopped and there is still yogurt marks on the floor... Someday we will have a clean house! The kids entertained themselves with the rubber gloves Charlotte snatched from the doctors office that I turned into balloons!
While the littles were napping Charlotte got to work making notes and pictures for the Easter Bunny!
Caroline and I had a birthday party to go to, one of her friends from story time. Killian was feeling a bit better but I didn't want to expose him to the other kids! Caroline was pretty shy and actually had me hold her much of the party!
She won a prize playing pin the bow on minnie... unblindfolded. She was pleased with that though!
We got back home and Mimi and Grandma were there. We had dinner and then Chris and I left for next door. Mimi and Grandma got the girls calmed down once we had left as there was lots of screaming from the oldest child... you would have thought we were leaving for days! Chris and I enjoyed our time out, thanks Mimi and Grandma! 

1 comment: