Tuesday, April 7, 2015

School and Play date

Caroline and Killian had school this morning, but Killian woke up with his fever still so I kept him home. He has not really wanted to eat but will drink his milk all day long. I hope it doesn't become a habit! He was pretty clingy and hung out on the couch with me and then took a early nap as he was pretty miserable. He loves the thermometer and the remote... both things that would not be good if broken or lost! We went up to see Dr. Katie and then went and got Caroline from school.
Caroline had a great day at school. She got a little nervous when she was asked if she wanted to walk the puppy at school. She doesn't mind Baylie but she has this huge fear of Cats and apparently other dogs. Killian was pleased to see her once she got up from her nap.
Chris came home early and I met him on our road as he was going to stay with Killian while I picked up Charlotte and headed to our friends for a playdate with the girls. Killian just still wasn't feeling too hot so I thought it would be best that he stay at home!
Once I got Charlotte we went to Emily, Hannah and Paige's house where the girls played for almost 2 hours. They and so much fun with the big kids!
There was lots of dress up that took place!
We went home and had dinner, Chris had already put Killian to bed and the girls went down a little bit later, which was nice. It was a lovely end to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment