Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! This was my first mother's day and it was great! I got this awesome plate from Charlotte. (I think Chris helped her a little bit!) 
We went to Saratoga National Golf Course for a yummy brunch. They had my favorite, Proschitto, Soppersata Salami, fresh Mozzarella and Salad. Everyone thought I was ridiculous because I refilled 3 times with the same foods! It was so good! After brunch we went outside to take some pictures. Here is a picture of 4 generations!
I don't think she likes her Daddy at all! She was so good and slept through most of Brunch!
Chris, Charlotte and I relaxing in the Adirondack chairs!
Me and my baby!
The three of us! Chris was sick of his mohawk and decided to shave the rest of his head! We didn't have any attachments for the clippers so its pretty short! 
Our crazy family! 

2 comments:

  1. happy first mothers day! isnt it awesome!>!>!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte looks so beautiful! I miss her! Chris' hair looks good but you know how much I like bald!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete